sebelum membeli kereta terpakai
tak kira membeli kereta terpakai from a dealer or an individual:
- periksa kereta using an inspection checklist. You can find checklists in majalah kereta and books and on Internet sites that deal with used cars;
- test dulu kereta tersebut under varied road conditions — on hills, highways, and in stop-and-go-traffic;
- ask for the car’s maintenance record from the owner, dealer, or repair shop; and
- hire a mechanic to inspect the car.
pertimbangkan perkara lain sebelum membeli kereta terpakai
banyak yang kena difikir setelah membeli kereta terpakai, include insurance, gas, maintenance and repairs. Here are some tips to help you save money:
- Compare coverage and premiums with several insurance companies. Buy from a low-price, licensed insurer, or add your teen to your policy. Some companies offer discounts to students with good grades. Remind your teenager that it pays to drive safely and observe speed limits. Traffic violations can cost money in tickets and higher insurance premiums.
- Pump your own gas and use the octane level your owner’s manual specifies.
- Keep your car in safe driving condition. Following the vehicle’s maintenance schedule can help forestall costly repairs.
- Look for a mechanic who is certified, well established, and communicates well about realistic repair options and costs. Find one who has done good work for someone you know.
lihat lagi about kereta terpakai tips